Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mr. Rollie Pollie

I figured that since Hunter can roll from his stomach to back now, that he would be able to roll across the room... if encouraged. Well, yesterday I experimented my theory and Hunter proved me right! I sat across the room with one of his toys and told him to "come get mommy." He knew exactly what to do and rolled himself across the room and got the toy! I went to the other side of the room and he rolled to me again! It was so fun!

So, rolling is now his favorite thing to do. He is so smart and can roll his way to just about anywhere that he wants to go. While I was folding clothes today, I let him roll around in his room. Well, he thought that underneath his crib looked interesting, so that's where he rolled to! It was so funny! (I included the pics of it to give everyone a visual interpretation... :D )

1 comment:

Shelbi Jean said...

Oh my goodness, that is just hysterical. I am dying over here just thinking of him rolling around. How sweet is that. I love it. Love the camo too :)