Sunday, April 5, 2009

Doctor's Appt

I took Hunter to the doctor on Friday for his 6 month appointment. He weighs 15 1/2 lbs! He is in the 15th percentile for his weight, 34th for his height and... 45th for his head. The doctor said that he kinda had a big head but he still has good proportions! :P

The doc started to tell me about how at his age, he would maybe start to get stranger anxiety. About 10 seconds later, when the doc started to touch him, he got the saddest little face and started to cry. The doctor made a joke of it and said, "Oh, Hunter, you don't have to show me your stranger anxiety!" It was sad, yet kinda funny at the same time...

Ugh, but the shots... He was all smiles before the nurse poked him but after she poked him, he bust out the screaming and tears. I'm just glad that I don't have to take him back for another 3 months!

2 comments:

Shelbi Jean said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry you have to witness the shots. Aren't they horrible? I am glad you both survived.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Can't wait to see him in a few weeks! I also hated the shot thing with my kids!