Friday, April 10, 2009

Lots of milestones!

Hunter finally figured out how to roll from his stomach to his back on Wednesday! We were over at my friend Shelbi's house and he was just playing on the floor and decided that he would just roll over! There was no struggle... he just leaned to one side and that was it! I think he surprised himself!

Also, Hunter sat on his own yesterday! He only did it for a few seconds but he still did it! He hasn't quite figured out how to keep his balance, so we'll work on that in the coming weeks. He's so funny though because he kind of made a game of sitting. I sit behind him and put him in the sitting position. For some reason, he thinks it's fun to just throw himself backwards, so he falls over on my lap. That won't really help us to work on his balance while sitting but I guess as long as he thinks it's fun, what can you do? ;)

No comments: