Friday, July 17, 2009

The "Toot" Master

Last night when I went to put a little blankey on Hunter while he was sleeping, he decided that he wanted to give mommy a surprise. As I put the blanket on him, he let out a big ol' toot while he was sleeping! I hadn't even gotten the blanket on him correctly yet but I had to run out of the room before I bust out laughing - which would've woken him up. I ended up going back in after I composed myself and situated the blanket right but I almost bust up laughing again...

Well, I thought that was pretty funny but I had NO idea what he had in store for me today! He has been tooting all day long! And the most hilarious thing about it is that he recognizes what he is doing and smiles after he does it - and even laughs! As disgusting as that is, I think it's funny and kinda cute... :P

No comments: