Friday, June 12, 2009

Movement, Hands and Other Things...

I have a few updates on Mr. Hunter... Last Friday, he decided that rolling around everywhere was for "babies," so he decided to change his method of movement to army crawling! It is pretty cute and now he can get ANYWHERE he wants to go. We put a baby gate on top of the stairs on Wednesday, so that at least gives me peace of mind when I let him roam...

Yesterday, I was letting him crawl around while I was on the computer. I looked down to check on him and he was just sitting there! He had figured out how to go from his crawling position to the sitting position! He's been close to doing that for a while but he's finally figured it out!

I was playing with him yesterday and I noticed something... I don't know when this happened but his hands have transformed from "baby" hands to "toddler" hands. That's the best way I can describe it... like, his hands are "solid" and don't seem as "breakable." I hope other moms know what I'm talking about...

This morning, I was letting him crawl around in his room and he pulled on the knob of his dresser drawer and figured out how to open and close it! I'm sure this is the start of a new trend... yikes...

So, lots of updates for my curious little boy! I have a few videos to post, so I will do that within the next few days...

1 comment:

Shelbi Jean said...

he is such a doll, i love it when you guys come over! i am so nervous though, because my house is in no condition to have a baby roaming around. love you guys