Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Laugh

About a week and a half ago, Hunter started to laugh! The first time he laughed, I was trying to clean out his nose with one of those bulb sucker things. I went to stick it up his nose and told him that I was going to "get his boogers," and he sort of giggled. I wasn't sure if it was one of his little grunts or something, so I didn't tell Josh about it.

The next day, I was changing his diaper and tickled him around the neck. Apparently he is ticklish, so he laughed again! This time, it was unmistakeably a laugh and I realized that the little "grunt" the day before was definitely a laugh. I called Josh into the room and tickled him around the neck again and he started giggling so much! It was so adorable!

2 comments:

Liverachi said...

Well ever since that day Hunter has laughed a ton for just about everyone but us. If we tickle him now he just gives us a weird look and starts to squirm. But we at least heard the first ones. Plus he also smiles at us non stop so that has to count for something.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Such precious moments! They fly by so fast. Hope you both are doing well. Josh, your Liverachi photo is hilarious. Scares me every time I see it! ha ha