Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Christmas

I have been very naughty and haven't posted for a couple of weeks, so I thought I better post something!

Hunter had a great Christmas. He got tons of clothes and new toys from his grandparents, aunts and uncles. Josh wouldn't really let me buy anything for him because he said that he would get a lot of stuff from everyone else, which was true. However, he did let me buy him something that was more of a present for me and Josh... we bought him a baby monitor! He had been sleeping in his bassinet in our room until the night of Christmas and since he got a monitor that day, he slept in his crib for the first time that night! He woke up a couple of times scared because he didn't know where he was at but all in all, he was totally fine in his own room.

Now, about 2 weeks later, he loves sleeping in his room. He has a little aquarium toy that is attached to his crib that plays music and moves. There is a button on the front of it that turns it on and he likes to kick the button in the middle of the night. It's funny, at 6 AM, I'll hear light music over the monitor and have to run in and turn it off before it wakes him up (he's kicked it in his sleep a couple of times...) :P

No comments: