Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back to work...

I had to go back to work yesterday. I gave myself an hour and a half to get both me and Hunter ready and it wasn't nearly enough time - I ended up being 45 minutes late for work! When I got to my mom's house to pick Hunter up after work, he wouldn't even look at me. I think he was mad that I left him for so long... but I definitely missed hanging out with him all day.

He kept fussing after we got home, even after he had a clean bum and was fed and we figured out that he just wanted me to hold him. That made me feel pretty good that he missed me too! :D

And last night, he ended up sleeping through the night! Hopefully that will keep happening but it may have just been because he had such a weird day... I'll keep you posted on that! :P

1 comment:

Liverachi said...

Yeah it's sad the way he is already so attached to us. Well ,at least to his mother. Whenever she hands him to me after we pick him up he will start to cry.